Every morning at the exit from the door there is a rusty chain fence. Surrounding your home looks like a horror neighborhood, is not it? No problems. With a little time, patience and effort, you can improve this white morning on weekends and everything yourself.
Recommendations for preparation:
• Workspace: As in any project, you want to have a clean workspace. Remove all vegetation and other debris around the fence, which will affect the quality of your work or become an obstacle.
• Environment. After the workspace has been cleaned and you are ready to work, select a sheet or tarpaulin in the initial area of the fence and move it to each section to be processed. This will prevent as much as possible from the contamination of surrounding vegetation. This is especially useful when painting, as the drops fall to the ground and can be difficult to remove from the slab, cement walls or tracks.
• Color: The color of the fence of black or brown would mix it with a view of your house. Painting it with silver will make it more prominent. Although there are many colors to choose from the fence drawing, this is not a fashion statement, so do not think that you are going to redraw it next year because the purple is no longer there. Make a responsible decision with which you can live for many years.
At the work stages:
• Cleaning: First the fence itself must be cleaned of rust or other debris. Use the brush to clean all dirty parts, including links and messages. Scrutinize the fence, as any residue will affect the nature of the new paint layer. If the problem is terrible, you can rent a sandblaster to do this job.
• Primer: after the fence is clean, the first highly decomposed areas with rust or corrosion inhibitor. If you need, fill the entire fence, as it will improve the future work of the paint and protect against new rust. However, read the primer instructions, as some anticorrosive primers should only be used in places where there is real rust. NOTE. Do not begin painting until this primer is dry.
• Paint: A good choice is Rust Oleum's Chain Link Fence Paint, but it only comes in silver. Using a color roller, use gently. For messages and hinges, use a brush.
• Spraying: someone would say that a paint sprayer is easier than drawing by hand, but it does not necessarily do a better job, but excessive spray results in wastage of a large amount of paint.
Finally, if you are going to do this project, it is always helpful to find a family member or friend to help you.Also, if your fence passes along neighbors but completely on your land, it is still a good idea to give your neighbor a head about your plans. Let him know that you take all the precautions to limit the mess and damage the gardening. Fence Services